Your Requirements... Delivered
What You Want
You want a business analyst to elicit, analyse and document your business requirements and/or system requirements.
What We Do
Our consultants have extensive experience in documenting requirements using process models, use cases, functional specifications and non functional declarative statements. We work closely with both the business and IT stakeholders to ensure that the right depth and breadth of requirements is captured.
However, we also do more than just capture requirements. We often go beyond to ensure that we capture the actual business needs, which may be unstated. To help improve our standards of service, we also employ CMMI and Six Sigma practices to improve the quality of our deliverables, as well as reduce the number of overall defects.
In fact, we rarely see other business analysts apply the same rigour and attention towards requirements analysis as we do.
What You Get
Your end deliverables may include any or all of the following:
- Business Requirements
- Business Process Models and Conceptual Models
- Use Cases and Use Case Models
- Functional and Non Functional Requirements Specifications
- Business Rules and Data Requirements
- User Interface Requirements
- Software Requirement Specifications (SRS)
- Migration and Transition Requirements